Set point controller. One adjustable set point.
- Analog Input
- Snap Track Mount
- Analog Output
- DC Power In
- One Adjustable Output
- Form C Relay Output
- Feed Through Sensor Excitation Power
- WAGO Press Terminal Blocks
The SPC-701 is an adjustable control with 1 setpoint. The setpoint is independently adjusted, and has a Form C relay output. This control can be used with any sensor or device that produces a 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-10V or 2-10V analog output. The SPC-701 will work with all Migatron analog output sensors. Besides the 1 relay output, there is a 0-10V analog output. This output can be used to drive a meter or other analog drive controls. This analog output can feed a SPC-701 or SPC-704 to provide additional setpoints. The SPC-701 also provides 24 VDC excitation power at to drive input sensors. The SPC-701 has a signal averaging potentiometer that helps alleviate false trips during sudden signal changes.
The SPC-701 can be mounted on Snap Track, DIN rail (with optional DIN mounting plate. Part #7942742 ) or four studs. The terminal blocks are press to open for easy wiring. There is an easy to view bright LED that show the relay status. The SPC-701 is powered by 24VDC. There is an isolated feed thru path across the board that can be used as a wiring aid. The relay output can handle up to 3 amps. Power On Status LED.
- Input: 24VDC, no sensor 30 mA, with sensor up to 2A.
- Excitation Power: 24VDC up to 2A.
- Analog Input: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, 2-10 VDC
- Signal Input Resistance: (Voltage Input 100K Ohms) (Current Input 250 Ohms)
- Set Point Range: (0-10 VDC) (0-20mA)
- Set Point Hysteresis 1%
- Signal Averaging (Voltage Input 0-1s per volt) (Current Input 0-.5s per mA
- Analog Output: 0-10VDC with load resistance 1K to infinity
- Relay Contacts: (Resistive Load, 2A@277AC and 3A@ 30VDC/125VAC)
- Relay Contacts: (Inductive Load, 1A@125VAC)
- Relay Switching Min: (Current 10MA) Max (Voltage 30VDC/277VAC)
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 to 70 C or -13 to 158 F
- Humidity: 0 to 95% Non-Conducting
Set Point Side
- 0-20 mA In
- 0-10 Volts In
- 24 VDC out
- GND (sensor ground)
- Feed Thru
Relay Output Side
- N.C. Relay Contact
- N.O. Relay Contact
- Relay Com
- Feed Thru
- +24 VDC Power In
- GND (power ground)
- 0-10 analog out