Deeter Electronics understands that our staff are essential in the success of our business. We invest in our staff, procedures and operations and are committed to supporting our employees to enable them to reach their fullest potential. We look for appropriately motivated and talented individuals to join our team and contribute to the future development of the company. We provide ongoing support to our team members, through regular assessments, training and development, to ensure we reach our business objectives while encouraging them to exceed their own goals.
Bookkeeper / Office Administrator
We require an experienced bookkeeper/office administrator required 20 hours per week (one full day plus three mornings) to work in a busy and friendly electronics company situated in the Hughenden Valley.
The successful candidate must have significant accounts/bookkeeping experience and a first hand knowledge of Sage.
Duties will include:
– maintaining purchase sales and nominal ledgers
– carrying out monthly reconciliation of all control accounts and bank accounts
– calculating and processing monthly journals
– producing monthly management accounts
– preparing VAT return
– providing support for the office administrator during busy periods including the processing of sales orders and liaising with customers
A competitive salary commensurate with experience is offered.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
Self-employed people require for electronic assemblies and printed circuit board work. Candidates must have proven wiring and soldering skills and their own transport and tools. Please send your CV to [email protected].