- ATEX and flame proof certification.
- ± 99999 display, 10mm high
- IP66, NEMA 4X aluminium & 316 stainless steel enclosure.
- No additional charge for configuration & calibration
- Configurable on-site via free Windows® compatible software.
Five digit ATEX flame proof, loop powered indicators housed in aluminium or 316 stainless steel enclosures.
Configuration and calibration is performed via simple Windows® compatible software connected to the instrument by a temporary serial communications cable.
Units of measurement can be displayed on a five digit alphanumerical display below the numerical display. Characters are entered via the configuration software and are remembered by the instrument when the 4/20mA measurement loop is disconnected.
|BR323AL 4/20mA Loop powered indicator
|BR323SS 4/20mA Loop powered indicator
|Mounting & Enclosure
|Epoxy painted aluminium
|316 stainless steel
|IP66, NEMA 4X enclosures
|5 digits 10mm high
|ATEX Group II Category 2GD Exd T6 -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C