Available on backorder
The 91 Series Liquid Level Sensor is a vertically mounted Stainless Steel float switch, offering high durability and reliability, making it ideal for most applications.
- Vertically mounted 316L Stainless Steel miniature liquid level sensor.
- Higher pressure and Higher Temperature options than the 90 Series
- Coupled with a choice of switching options this design is ideal for food, automotive, petroleum, chemical and laboratory applications.
- Normally open circuit with no liquid. This can be reversed by removing the split pin and rotating the float.
- Available with form A (SPST) or form C (SPDT) contacts.
- A 1 meter cable is provided as standard. For custom cable lengths, please contact the sales office.
Switch Contact Ratings
Form A switches are rated at 240v AC/ DC, 50 Watts, 1.0 Amp resistive load only. All Form A variations have 16/0.2 PVC insulated wires.
Form C switches are rated at 50v AC/ DC, 10 Watts, 0.25 Amp resistive load only. All Form C variations have 24AWG, 7/0.2 PTFE insulated wires.
Example: DE91-50A describes a sensor with an M10 thread, Form A switch rated at 50 watts.
Custom stem lengths and switching points are available. Please contact the sales office for more information.
All electrical equipment should be installed by a qualified/certified electrician. Reed Switches are easily damaged by inductive loads. Please ensure adequate electrical protection is in place before use.
* The Deeter Group follows a policy of continual development of its products and reserves the right to change specifications and/or features without notice.