Deeter Electronics USA LLC, formerly part of the Deeter Group, distributes and supports a range of sensor and related products developed and produced by Deeter Electronics in the UK. Products include electronic sensors, switches, litz wire, magnet wire, industrial weighing equipment plus control and instrumentation systems. As a business, we specialise in the design and manufacture of a large selection of float switches and level sensors suitable for most applications across a broad range of industries including specialist products for ATEX? IECEx certified Hazardous Areas.
Why Deeter Electronics?
- Designs and manufactures components to high specification through accredited operations, ensuring reliable and high quality product supply
- Guaranteed quality – approved to ATEX/IECEx and ISO 9001:2008
- Proven record of providing the best levels of customer service and technical support
- Dependable supply partner with expert knowledge and technical know-how
- Our products offer value for money without compromising on quality
- We offer flexibility and our in-house design and manufacturing ensure quick turnarounds and shorter lead times when required
Alongside its range of standard sensor products, Deeter Electronics supplies custom sensors for a wide range of applications across a broad spectrum of industries from Food & Beverage to Oil & Gas.
In addition to some sensor products manufactured within the Deeter Group, Deeter Electronics is now either an agent or distributor for the following companies:During its existence it has developed from a small local supplier to a Group of companies which trade throughout the world. Deeter now lists among its customers many large international companies and has justly earned its reputation as a supplier of quality products and services.
- Pack Feindrahte Germany – Litz and Magnetic Wire
- Ryazan – Reed Switches, Relays, Security Switches and Solar Power Systems
Deeter Electronics Inc is headed up by Craig Harnish, Vice President of Sales, and a native of Ohio. Craig is a graduate of Stark State College and Kent State University, from which he received degrees in Electronic Engineering and Economics.
Formerly with Rexel USA, the American division of the Paris based electrical distributor, Craig has over 30 years of industry experience. His knowledge and expertise have enabled Deeter Electronics USA LLC to become a trusted partner within its marketplace by delivering high specification, high quality products through friendly, skilled, qualified and knowledgeable technical personnel.
Operating out of Mogadore Ohio, Deeter Electronics USA LLC develops and supports a network of sales in markets across the US. The location was chosen because of its proximity to major transportation gateways in the American Midwest and its closeness to some existing users of Deeter Electronics USA LLC products.
About The Deeter Group
The Deeter Group is a privately owned group of companies first established in the UK in 1982 and set up to provide electronic services and products to industry. During its existence it has developed from a small local supplier to a Group of companies which trade throughout the world. Deeter now lists among its customers many large international companies and has justly earned its reputation as a supplier of quality products and services.