- ATEX and flame proof certification.
- ± 99999 display, 10mm high
- IP66, NEMA 4X aluminium & 316 stainless steel enclosure.
- No additional charge for configuration & calibration
- Configurable on-site via free Windows® compatible software.
Five digit ATEX flame proof, loop powered indicators housed in aluminium or 316 stainless steel enclosures.
Configuration and calibration is performed via simple Windows® compatible software connected to the instrument by a temporary serial communications cable.
Units of measurement can be displayed on a five digit alphanumerical display below the numerical display. Characters are entered via the configuration software and are remembered by the instrument when the 4/20mA measurement loop is disconnected.
|Model||BR323AL 4/20mA Loop powered indicator||BR323SS 4/20mA Loop powered indicator|
|Mounting & Enclosure||Epoxy painted aluminium||316 stainless steel|
|Protection||IP66, NEMA 4X enclosures|
|Display||5 digits 10mm high|
|Europe ATEX||ATEX Group II Category 2GD Exd T6 -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C|